Livingoom, concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy that includes all these treatments, the purposes pursued by them and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https: //www.cnil.fr/
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the Publisher”):
LIVINGROOM with a capital of 8 000 €.
whose head office is located at: 66 rue Jean Jacques Rousseau 75001 PARIS
represented by Mr. David MARCELLE, in his capacity as Manager.
registered with the RCS of Paris B 450 448 121
Phone number : 01 42 21 86 26
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the Host”):
Livingroom.fr is hosted by O2 SWITCH, whose head office is located 222 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 – Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. Failure by the publisher to take action upon learning of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site Management
For the good management of the site, the editor will be able at any time :
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the system or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
You are solely responsible for the equipment you use to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, especially from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
– from the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any claim against the publisher as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of a legal proceeding because of your use of the site, he can turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, condemnations and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse such permission without having to justify its decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants permission, this permission is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation on the part of the publisher to provide justification.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company Livingroom.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
– first and last name
– mail address
– Phone number
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to restrict processing: users may request the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
66 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, 75001 Paris
Or by email, at the address :
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. The answer will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide and improve the services of the Platform and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of a user assistance ;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, according to his preferences;
– fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
– when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his/her data;
– when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data in the context of the execution of these services and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, …) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
Where appropriate, “cookies” from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site;
– Google tag manager : facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
– Google Adsense: Google’s advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing : allows to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion : adwords campaign tracking tool;
– DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to display banners.
– Cookies to improve the proper functioning of the site.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 13 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 14 – Applicable Law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 15 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.